Casting call: Looking for “Driver” – approximately 17-20 (preferably male) – must be able to drive.
“Children” – approximately 8-14 (preferably male). Ideally: (2) to be playing a game of basketball. This is a change from the screenplay/storyboard!
Scheduled shoot: Thursday, July 14, 10:30am-3pm. Fairbanks, Alaska – details to follow (Farmer’s Loop / Skyline drive area).
“Prop” wanted: ‘beater’ car (ideally beat up, not new car).
Please contact director Kade Mendelowitz firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested (ideally e-mail a resume and headshot).
I have created a new storyboard for “The Messenger” TextiDriver scene.
Production staff should consider this a preliminary outline; I’m open to suggestions from my fabulous DP (Maya) and PM (Chris).
This is the perfect scene to shoot this summer; as it features people not in the regular cast (except for Michael getting a headache; but that’s an easy-to-add shot after casting).
- Location: Farmer’s Loop / Skyline Drive vicinity.
- Teenage boy (preferred) – 17ish; dressed for summer
- Young boy (preferred) – 8ish; dressed for summer playing outside
- Phone that texts
- Automobile (preferred: car, older, unclean).
Tentative time schedule:
- Early July – flexible. Should scout for “evening sun” timeframe;